Day Eighteen: Test a Restaurant


Weight: 0


Where the hell did that come from? Went through my check list and defnietly didn’t do anything wrong. This is getting frustraiting all over again. My only thought is that it may be hormonal because I’ve been especially hungry today.  

Today’s test was to try out a restaurant. Unfortunately though, I had absolutely no reason to go to a restaurant by myself just for the sake of dieting so I chose to make my own meal at home. Instead of testing a new protein I decided to make a plan friendly pizza. Or what I thought was a plan friendly pizza. I used white pita bread, pesto, goat cheese, manchego, tomatoes, red onion and shiitake mushrooms along with a spinach salad. It was so delightful to finally have some pizza. But now my stomach is on FIRE. It’s been flip flopping and churning. It feels like all of the cheese I ate is curdling with the small glass of wine I had. So acidic. This is a complete over-share but at one point this evening I actually threw up in my mouth. Sweet.

The most annoying thing about this fun “plan friendly” meal is now it’s going to show up on the scale tomorrow. Stupid mistake.