Day Nine: New Protien



Today seemed to pass the most slowly it’s ever felt on this diet. It’s suddenly starting to feel more “diet-like” and less fun. After having two days of vacation- gaining weight- then two days of rest, I am really annoyed and over it today. Maybe I'm just hangry (that's not a typo, hungry and angry) watching my family eating homemade pizza as I type my blog and finish eating my sad soggy kale. 

Day Ten is a new protein test. I had the choice of cow’s cheese, pork or scallops. I chose scallops because they’re my hands down favorite seafood item- actually it's the only seafood I really like to eat at all. Even though my picture looks pretty appetizing- this meal was far from it. Nothing was flavorful. I had my hopes up because typically scallops are always so buttery and delicious but this was just bland and poorly executed on my part. This dinner was a bona fide FAIL. Hopefully tomorrow I will be bringing you a better attitude.