Day Thirteen: Rest


Weight: -.4

 

Hurray! I am officially not reactive to tomatoes- phew! Other than that- I don’t have much news to share with you on this run of the mill rest day. So I decided it would be a good time to share some of the products I’ve been using lately.





My go to unsalted potato chips have been these delicious Kettle Brand. I promise- you will not miss the salt, they are every bit as satisfying as regular kettle potato chips. My biggest problem is making sure I only eat an ounce of them! You can find them at Whole Foods.







My new cereal, since I’ve passed the initial grains test has been Arrowhead Mills Spelt Flakes. They taste very similar to corn flakes but with the addition of  a ½ cup of blueberries- it’s a great way to start off the morning. And might I add, a far cry from crunching on flax granola every morning. You can find these at any local supermarket in your health food aisle.






Another favorite is my Sweet Tangerine: Positive Energy Tea. On mornings that I'm not feeling coffee- this tea has become my new fix. It seems to be less acidic but just as caffeinated. Not to mention the taste- it really fills that orange juice vacancy quite well. This product can be found at your local supermarket and at Whole Foods.