Week 1 (Post Twenty Day Plan)


 

Weight: -1.7


Hello readers! It’s been a week since I’ve completed my twenty day plan and I’m still going strong. At first, I was really nervous about leaving such a perfectly planned daily schedule but now I can eat all of my favorite things when I want them! So far, I’ve tested Lamb, Cow’s cheese (Cheddar) and another restaurant.

I made lamb meatballs. My favorite type of flavoring for lamb meat is hands down Mediterranean. They always taste spicy and so fresh. I followed an online recipe http://www.chow.com/recipes/13432-lamb-meatballs-with-lemon-cumin-yogurt - Don’t stress if you don’t have all of the ingredients necessary, just throw in what you have in your spice cabinet. A couple meatball secrets: I like using an ice cream scooper to form my meatballs.. They make them consistent and appropriately portioned. I also like using an oven to cook them because again, it creates consistency. 

 I put my lamb meatballs over sautéed Kale, tomatoes and zucchini. I sort of threw this dinner together but it turned out SO WELL. Feel free to copy me on that one. 

Another success has been my homemade chia seed breakfast pudding. I know, I know.. that sounds kind of creepy and unappetizing but go with me on this one. It’s SO EASY and pretty damn good.

2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds, ½ Cup Coconut Milk, Splash of Vanilla Extract

Then mash your own non-reactive fruit. I used bananas since I’ve tested ok for them. But blueberries are another great and safe option. Put it in the fridge overnight and you’ve got yourself a plan free breakfast ready to go! And for those of us who can’t be bothered to lift a finger.. Whole Foods even carries a pre made Chia seed breakfast. (But please, this is such a simple thing to make.. don’t waste too much of your money on these.)